Tuesday 6 July 2010

Planning letter

Evening all,

As explained we are trying to smooth the passage of the Boulder Liverpool planning application. The planners tell me that if there is evidence of people wanting the project to go ahead, it is much more likely. Therefore I am requesting that those of you who would like Boulder Liverpool to be up and climbing asap cut and paste the text from below into a word document, add your contact details and send it to the following address:

FAO: Jonathan Woodward; Kevin Baker; Vickie Vaughn
Planning, Municipal Buildings, Dale Street, Liverpool, L1 2DH


FAO: Jonathan Woodward; Kevin Baker; Vickie Vaughn
RE: Proposed indoor climbing structure at 6 Birchall St, L20 8PD

I am writing in support of the proposed development of an indoor bouldering facility at 6 Birchall Street, Liverpool, L20 8PD.

I am a keen boulderer and would appreciate having such a facility to enable me to achieve more in my sport and provide somewhere to climb and train when it is raining.

Additionally, I belong to a large bouldering community here in Liverpool that would benefit from this new facility being developed. The inclusive nature of the sport, being largely free from equipment and instruction will give access to a wide range of people and grow our community.

I can be contacted via the details I have supplied.

Yours Sincerely,


The Boulder Liverpool team are sincerely grateful for your patience and the enthusiasm people have shown so far, I've had loads of emails wishing us well and feel much happier about the hours spent by my computer instead of getting out on some rock in the sun!

More as it happens!

Ged.

No comments:

Post a Comment