Saturday 6 November 2010

Did I mention...

That we have planning permission and are able to move in whenever we want so that we can start building you good people a bouldering wall?

Relief would be an inadequate word to fully convey the sense of overwhelming release that this crucial decision brings.

All the phone calls and emails and harassing of Liverpool Planning Department - I think I know them all by name now..... Has been worth it to get the green light to build the first outpost of the empire, sorry I mean dream (mwah haa haa haa)....

Thank you everyone for waiting, soon there will be a brand new blog, all official and professional, we have almost decided on a logo/brand, the proper website is under construction and we are ordering some wood soon for the whole building of a wall thang!

I know, I'm exicted too! Anyway, when I'm not totally smashed from an insane day, I'll post some new pics up and crank this whole media machine into action.

Big Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment