Tuesday 25 January 2011

Moved!

Now I am the bad man here, I was supposed to tell everyone that i have in fact moved the general info about the centre to the main website as maintaining one blog is well enough for my tiny brain, two would cause long term damage. So go here for the knowledge now:


As for my general musing, witty banter and Stephen Fry like wit, well perhaps I will make guest appearances on UKB or something, I might need to use some sort of cover name however as now as owner/manager of a bouldering centre I will either have to a. make my dialogue totally inoffensive, not have an opinion and remove my spine or b. disclaim all statements with small print that says the views of Ged do not represent the views of the management of The Climbing Hangar, oh hold on, I am the management.... I will use a cover name.

Over and out - Guy Incognito.

No comments:

Post a Comment