Wednesday 22 December 2010

some sort of transition

In the manic approach to xmas, work here has also been manic, a nod on our part to the British approach to seasonal joy and as a happy result of the complete carnage inflicted upon our sanity and personal lives, the unit is making the gradual transition from building site into industrial unit! In the spirit of such things I wandered around with my ancient digital camera and filmed the beauty of it all. You will notice however huge slabs of pale blue foam blocking a full glimpse of the plywood marvel, however at least you can be sure that you will be landing on the very finest huge blocks of foam!



Mindless unedited commentary, but five days off since Nov 5th is taking its toll and my mind is departed fully, so please forgive. Hopefully the pictures get you psyched, our 7a to 8a circuit is being set on the 29th, I am organising a cool event for our Jan 8th opening and there will be some monster setting action soon as soon as my three pallets of holds arrive! I am looking forward to getting my head back into setting interesting easier problems, always the hardest really, trying to tune into making V0-/V0/V0+ problems that contain fluid movement, but setting is great fun anyway, hardly a chore!

Anyway only seventeen more sleeps till opening day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment