Saturday 25 December 2010

That link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidYYDs97Cs

Is this going to work this time???? Normally I am not technologically inept, however this new blog action seems to be quite challenging... For some reason I don't seem to be able to make an active hyper link, so sod it, just copy and paste it!

Enjoy Christmas people I am working hard on building up a natural weight belt as previously climbing with my svelte figure was just not challenging enough, so lets stack on some poundage to add some real difficulty!

Oooh, is that another mince pie I spy?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ged, when you're writing a blog post in the Compose mode look for the movie style clapperboard icon amongst all the buttons, if you click that you can embed YouTube videos into posts. There's also a button to do links.

    ReplyDelete