Saturday 14 August 2010

Hard bouldering women required, GSOH....

No not a lonely hearts ad, but a quick search to see if there are ladies out there to fulfill a job or two I have lined up for later this year. Now lads, don't get disgruntled yet. I have already had four or five male job applicants despite not advertising any jobs yet! I will be advertising formally soon - so patience!

I am going to need a part time and full time female boulderer for coaching and general duties. I am looking for someone who is bouldering around V6/7 or above and is super interested in climbing movement and training. Your knowledge base doesn't have to be huge, but the enthusiasm to learn about it is critical. The jobs are not available yet, this is just a preliminary search to see if there is anybody out there interested and to chat.

Contact me at boulderliverpool@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment