Monday 30 August 2010

Update


Crispin, our creative inspiration has returned from a trip to the imposing cliffs of Inishmore in Ireland and he brought back a design for the bouldering wall too! Its only a prelim design so I wont be going out on the web just yet, but when we are happy with it, I will post it as a video file.

Those of you who sent in support letters - thank you soooo much! I was chatting to our planning case officer the other day and he was overwhelmed by the support - this doesn't mean you shouldn't get others to send some in mind! More cannot hurt!!!!

Planning is ticking along,but we have to resubmit some drawings showing where the car parking is going to be. If this is the biggest hurdle we face, then hopefully nothing should really hold us up.

I am currently spending my bank holiday creating the coaching programmes for everyone from beginners to seasoned individuals looking to really give their climbing a boost. I hope there are some real training monkeys out there who fancy a drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket type training session!!! All good fun!

That is it for now - hope everyone is getting out and getting some action in, please do the odd problem on my behalf, I would appreciate that. I am just grateful I have a training board in my loft - without it I would be lost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment